The foundation of my platform, and of my approach to leadership, is to work together. We cannot accomplish the changes we need if we work alone. As Mayor, my door will always be open to anyone. I will improve and maintain relationships with neighbouring First Nations, the CRD, School District 27, IHA, the RCMP, and local organizations to bring positive change to Williams Lake. I will also establish better relationships with senior levels of government so we can receive the funding we need. Finally, I will bring back City Advisory Committees to increase accountability and community involvement at City Hall.
- Improve and maintain working relationships with local First Nations, the CRD, Interior Health, School District 27, the RCMP, provincial and federal governments, and local community organizations to work together on issues facing our community
- Lobby senior levels of government for local project funding
- Bring back City Advisory Committees to increase accountability and community involvement at City Hall
- Work with neighbours like Williams Lake First Nation, School District 27, and the CRD to bring new services and amenities to our area
- Openness and accountability in the Mayor’s office, with equal access for everyone
Do you like this page?